Thursday, October 19, 2006

Creative Endeavours

Welcome to Fear of the Blank Page!

I will try to sketch our any creative musings here in hope that the digital medium will help me punch out something cohesive. I enjoy journaling, but I often get intimidated by the actual act of trying to complete my pieces. I can cook up neat little ideas, but an entire plot is something rare from my creative mind. Maybe a neat running log of all these snippets will help me find their future potential. Maybe I can write as I go and not worry about having to leave blank pages in my journal for the endings I hope to one day write. Or maybe someone scrolling through the "Random Blogs" function on Blogger will find these snippets and say something helpful.

Anyway hope you enjoy! Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...