Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ack!

I just realized that I haven't blogged in about three weeks. I suck.

However, what a time to blog with the big news that CAPTAIN AMERICA IS DEAD!!!

Wow. I guess this is my big, first comics "death." I wonder how I will feel when they bring him back. Or will Steve Rogers just stay dead and have someone else take up the Captain America mantle.? I don't know, but I was pretty shocked.

I have kept this post a bit restrained to spare those non-geeks out there, but, I could not help resist putting up this video.



Yes, I know I suck even more for posting YouTube videos as real content, but a real post will come soon! I might even get published in a real live paper soon! I'll keep ya posted!

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...