Tuesday, April 03, 2007

An excuse

Long periods of time with no posts on the blog should not be much of a surprise. Especially to people that have stuck through all y blog shenanigans. Most times I don't post because I just plain suck, but other times I have an excuse! And this I have one!

I am moving out of my place and between packing, cleaning, working, and all other "legitimate" things, I have, once again, sacrificed the blog. So posts will be sporadic and stingy, but, this time, you understand why! I will leave you with one little story below (in a separate post), to hold you over.

As for the move, Amanda and I will be staying in Tompkins County for the next year and who knows after that. The stay is kind of bitter sweet. TC is a nice place to raise a family, but a horrible place if you want to develop as a young professional. However, we both remain optimistic, and I will continue sending out the applications. PEACE!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...