Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Breaking Radio Silence

It's not an April Fool's gag, because I am back today! After two solid months of nothing, I read something so mind-boggling that I had to blog.

Ithaca, NY now has not one, but, two homegrown dog park advocacy groups!

Ithaca: "Progress" by Division.

Meanwhile, pot holes continue growing unchecked as possible organizers fix the alignments of their cars or dig their bicycle out of the pit.

What else happened during the two months of radio silence?

AMANDA AND I ARE ENGAGED! YAY! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, IMAGINARY AUDIENCE! Well, you should since I make most of you up!

I saw a few more "Movies I Should Have Already Seen," but I already forgot all the funny. Instead, you can laugh at me for not having seen L.A. Confidential and Clueless until the year 2008. Yikes!

Easter came early and I felt like Romanticizing bunny rabbits some more and advocate to Make Mine Chocolate, but that data already passed blog-less. However, seriously, please take a minute before buying a rabbit as a child's pet.

I saw 10,000 BC, which was horrible. Out of everything irksome about it, I took specific mind pains to the hard segues between ecosystems. One minute the heroes are on snowy Kilimanjaro and next in the rain forest, with the snow coming right up to the palm trees! Sets brought to you by Misses Kennecke's fifth grade Earth Science dioramas!

I honestly do hope to get some serious posts in the near future. The new job I got in January will soon wind down and there are some solid job prospects beyond Ithaca. If we do leave, expect my long series of planned Ithaca wrap up posts! PEACE!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...