Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kitty Cat Rising

Below you will find the reason why I have not blogged in about two weeks...



The newest addition to our menagerie of animals: Lila M. Kitty!

We got her as a stray at the beginning of August and have spent the past weeks cat proofing the house and introducing her to the animals. She seems terrified of Carson Rabbit, but his routine of sleeping and eating has not been very fazed by her presence. And I think Dante Pig believes cats are just an urban legend. The little guy does not get out very much. Oh, but she is so cute and has extra digits on her front paws! She can hitch hike to places with those thumbs.

Of course, this now means I have another animal to PhotoShop with funny hats.

Posts will continue to be erratic, but I have a "Book I Should Have Already Read" for you by tomorrow!

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...