Thursday, May 01, 2008

Game On

Grand Theft Auto 4 came out on April 29, 2008 and I am without GTA. I am not so mad as plain damn depressed. Considering that by the time I get a Play Station 3 or XBox 360, they will have the XBoX 1080 or something, I am even sadder.*

However, I am thrilled for all the gamers out there that can enjoy what is pretty much the grandest video game of them all. To everyone out there lucky enough to have GTA 4, please game on and have fun. When you bet that first RC mission** scream out, "This one is for you Garik! It would have been easier just to shut the damn car, but, no, you deserve a tiny little grenade strapped to a tiny little car! YES!"

To all the haters and squares out there, since you do not like GTA 4 then just shut the hell up and don't play it. And don't buy it for your kids.

Watch the trailer here. Those RockStar lawyers have removed most of the You Tube ones.

HAVE FUN! PEACE!

* At least this one will have all those bugs removed. Hopefully.
** More TV screen have been lost to RC missions than all the living room shenanigans and horseplay combined.

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...