Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's ON!

You are luck to be alive blog readers because this movie is coming to theaters July 25, 2008.



OH FUCK YES! It is the X-Files: I Want to Believe trailer! The long awaited X-Files sequel's trailer not shot on a cell phone camera!

Wow, am I excited. I just need to live until Transformers 2 comes out in 2009 and then I can die a happy man. Unless they get the ball rolling on a Green Lantern movie sometime in the next twenty years. I need to keep drinking my green tea and jogging if I am going to make it to that one!

I can wax on and on about X-Files. It is the only show where I ever wanted to lash out against so-called "n00bs," and some of those You Tube comments just drove me bat-shit up the wall frustrated. You kids should really watch the whole series until posting up crazy assumptions that will spread on the Internet.

Krycek is dead, folks! At least we should hope so because he is evil incarnate. Didn't you watch the scene where Skinner shoots him through head? It was a religious experience, purgative and exhilarating! We already know the "Truth," just watch the final episode. It tells you everything and, plus, has Adam Baldwin in it, the hero of Canton! It is sad that the Lone Gunmen will not be in it (We are to believe since they died in the regular season), but they died American patriots. You want them to still be plugging away at their basement in northern Virginia and selling all their spy gear to save the struggling paper!?!?!

We already knew that the sequel would be a "Monster of the Week" episode since last year. This is a wonderful thing because Monster of the Week episodes are often overlooked by the neophytes. Your never got your significant other to watch X-Files until you showed them the Flukeman episode from Season 2. Or creeped them out with the Peacocks in Season 4. Leonard the murderous conjoined twin and Big Blue in Georgia! Oh, poor Scully's dog, Queequeg. The first movie attracted non-viewers and fan boys alike with an accessible and engaging script. This is an even wider door open and while the "n00bs" might bug me now, they all become fans and we sure need more of those!

Please mark your calendars for July 25, 2008. Call in sick, leave the dog some extra food in his dish, and try to pass the movie off as an educational home-schooled field trip to your kid's principal! HOORAY FOR X-FILES!!!!

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...