Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's X-Files Week!

In the spirit of no-longer comic book (However, still wonderful) blogger Dave Campbell, here comes an official theme week on the blog!

Amanda and I saw The Dark Knight this weekend and it certainly deserves all the accolades and excitement. But, I am over the top excited for X-Files: I Want To Believe coming out on July 25th!

In celebration of this splendid end to the 2008 summer movie season, I will post all week about the X-Files. Yes, a post every day! Just like a real blog with real readers! After I have seen the movie, I will conclude this week with my own thoughts about the film.

So expect my favorite monsters, why I actually liked the last few seasons of X-Files, musings on specific episodes and "what if thought" experiments on the show if it were to premiere today.

Here is the legendary theme music to set you up for the week. Peace!


No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...