Friday, June 12, 2020

Osmosis

The greatest gift the universe has given me is that my children have not mimicked my nasty habit of screaming "God fucking damn it" or "Fuck me in the ass!" when suffering some minor and petty slight. Got shocked by the door knob to the basement? Took the wrong turn? Someone missed a free throw? Well, there you go. 
Note my children have begun to develop all sorts of other stupid quirks of mine. An anxious worry about what are we going to do next? Yup. Yelling "Ok, you win!" to end an argument? Oh, well they are in the AP class of that. Spending too much time on screens? Got it. 
Noted they do enjoy health fruits and vegetables as snacks so we got that going as well. 

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...