Saturday, August 12, 2023

Lost messages

Scrap of paper fluttering between the carts of the Kroger on Nagelwood Road

"Bird seed
Prime Energy drink
Salami for the cat
Kale
Apples
Vegetarian oyster sauce
Ibuprofen
Baby carrots
Duck eggs
Heavy cream
Pale ale
Snickerdoodle Poptarts"


Found in the first drawer of a desk at the abadoned TRW facility in eastern Cleveland, OH.

"One thing I never said is I love you. I realize you likely knew that and I can imagine you rolling your eyes when reading this. If, for some reason, you didn't then there it is. Ill miss working with you and this place."

From a performance review, leaked when a junior project manager left their tablet on the bus

"I adore May. If she were to ask me to jump then I would ask "How high?" With my whole heart. But, whole heart, means a whole view as well. And yeah, she can be a "mean girl" to those she doesn't like working with. It really does feel like high school sometimes over in Project Services."

From a pooly written IEP in the Lakewood school district 

"Devon shows am ability to read good words and phrases when supported. Needs to build reading stamina without aide aid"

Graffiti scrawled over the rightmost urinal of the Parallax Bar's men's restroom.

"There are no secrets this year"

From the Stardew Valley reddit

"I'm afraid to marry one of the bachelor's. I play on a shared tv and my parents would wonder why I'm courting Alex (I just love his himbo self). Is there a way to hide the heart indicators when you give gifts. Playing on Switch if that helps.


No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...