Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Round-Up

I am back to the blog. Nothing really special to report. The trip to Ohio was lovely, as usual and I am plugging away at the new job. Even though I work in a law office that specializes in estate planning, wills, real estate, and such, I can't help but imagine being some plucky paralegal in the offices of Matt Murdock, wondering why all our clients seem to be gorgeous women or murderers.

Fan-boy feelings aside, it would probably be no fun to be Matt Murdock's paralegal. If I wasn't messing up the order of the Braille dots, a hitman would be throwing ninja stars at me from across the street.

Other jobs are going well. The coffee shop things keeps a going and my paper offered me to be the replacement film critic for the summer! But, then they found someone else who, you know, actually knew what they were talking about. Too bad. I was ready to convince my editor to let review the upcoming Transformers film for the paper. What a geek dream that would be!

"Optimus Prime has never looked better, leaving his boxy 80's looks for Bay inspired techno-militarism!" Well, I haven't actually seen the movie yet, so of course that line sounded bad, but, come on, the geekiness would have been astonishing!

Actual writing to follow later. Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...