Saturday, June 09, 2007

In Sickness and Health

Been a while since I blogged, but that doesn't mean things haven't kept busy.

Right now, I am helluva sick. A I have been taking knock-off dollar store Nyquil to boot! So this, cold from hell hasn't gone away just yet. But my lovely girlfriend Amanda bought me some of the real stuff today, so eat it sickness! Whenever I am sick, I try a two-prong approach of western bio medicine and alternative therapies. Basically, I wash down some Nyquil with a whole packet of Gypsy Cold Care Traditional Medicinal tea. It rocks.

Other news...

1) Got a real, new job! WOO HOO! I am going to be a paralegal for a downtown law office. WOO HOO! It is only a part time gig, but it pays well and has health care! WOO HOO! Because of the part time basis, I will still be slinging coffee in the shop, but that is fine as the adjustment to the new store has gone well.

2) The paper I write for freelance has officially listed me as a contributor in their credits! WOO HOO!

3) I have Nyquil! WOO HOO!

I am actually going to Ohio later this week, so I hope to slap some posts up before I go and have a legitimate excuse for not posting.

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...