Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More EEE!

Hey, you liking the somewhat regular posts, eh? Well TOO BAD because I just got slammed with some more stories for the paper and the Transformers Score came from Amazon today! Only thing greater than the movie was the rocking score composed by Steve Jablosnky. I know even less about music than I know about acting, but I know what I like. Thank you for the moving score Mr. Jablonsky!

Gosh, I'm a sucker for these heavy-handed action scores. Really like the Firefly/Serenity music as well. Especially that one part in Serenity where we pan to the ship re-entering a planet. The scene is very early on it them film, following the title. I dig the curly space banjo coming right after the somber liquid string notes. Here it is on YouTube.
Can you describe music as curly? I guess, I just did. Avoiding the snow by cutting through the IC music school during college finally paid off! YES!

For those of you unfamiliar with the Transformers score, play around on YouTube and take a listen. Here is my favorite:



Geeks: We may not know whose on the Top 40, but we sure can hum our favorite tune from Final Fantasy!

I will bring you a post sometime this week. What did I shovel growing up instead of snow. Mangoes. Yes, mangoes.


Come Mr. Tallyman....

Photo originally from University of California- Davis

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...