Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Amanda and I will be leaving town for the Christmas weekend soon, so I wanted to wish all two of you readers happy holiday season. Merry Christmas! Happy Chanukah! Happy Kwanzaa! Blessed Eid! HOORAY!


However, I do realize that I have blogged more frequently these past two weeks than in two months. Its been fun! Not going to say I have a great blogging groove, but, like Stella, I got it back. If not, for just a few days. Want something to hold you over? Maybe you are a new reader and have yet to skim the archives!? Well here are some of my favorite posts!*

1) The Co-Op of Justice! When gangs, race riots, and Fay Gougakis threaten Ithaca, where will you turn!?

2) Heroes need villains, no?

3) The story that took five different forms. Started with a bunch of kids in a stream and now you get this...

4) We're an entire generation raised by women.

5) Except for several milestones at the newspaper (Being listed as a contributor, that first byline, that first angry letter to the editor, the first front page), as a wanna-be writer, this was my greatest moment. The parking lot of the Family Dollar never heard such a scream of glee!

Hope you enjoy them, and the holidays as well.


Of course, the animals are excited for Christmas. Dante already went to bed!

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not a pesky rabbit, not a seven-inch plecostomus, or even a piggy....

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM FEAR OF THE BLANK PAGE!

PEACE!

*Yes, it's a greatest hits list. I have stooped that low.

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...