Friday, June 27, 2008

A Post Coming

Hey, I have a short story for you! I wrote up a draft in my journal and will soon put it to blog. I would do it right now, but I am bit nervous today. Just job stuff. I am waiting to hear back from a few interviews and applications. Pretty nerve racking stuff considering that Amanda and her family have been completely supportive and my sainted mother has been...well...my mother.

But, I try to avoid from a rants, even though I do not always keep that promise. An old boss in college used to describe his life as "Still swimming upstream." I think we can all relate to that.

So the story will come up, but until then...enjoy this picture of Carson eating pizza!

I know he isn't wearing a funny hat, but, look at that! Both out animals love junk food, which means they hang around us way too much.

I think I hear Animal Control coming.

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...