Friday, June 06, 2008

Vision Complete

As a quick follow-up to the post of "Like an Open Book," I realize that the two other complete stories for that book proposal were already up on the blog! Here are the direct links to "Smells Like Almonds" and "Cuernos".

The cafe where Emily from "Like and Open Book" is the same one where the protagonist of "Smells Like Almonds" speaks to the ghost. Nothing in "Cuernos" relates to the others, but I had this idea where a customer buying some magical tea (For lack of a better phrase) overhears the conversation about the unicorn horn.

See!? It all makes sense! Well, sort of. Makes sense in the way Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace makes sense. I mean, I am telling you they are interconnected!

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...