Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More apologies

Gee...with all the apology posts I do you would think that they would get easier, but they do not. Sorry for not posting at all these past few weeks.

As a blogger, I am a bit conflicted. I got in trouble when I blogged about local issues (my fault) and there are way too many good comics blogs out there to merit another one. Every day I find a new great comic blog and become instantly addicted. If you stumbled across my blog and are also a frequent shadower in the comics blog-o-sphere, then I really suggest trying all those links that folks put up.

Consequently, I just developed a fan-boy crush on SallyP's Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER! I mean, not only is it a comics blog that dicusses the comics I am currently reading, but it is all about GL! Seriously, holy crap! This is why I also like Brian Hughes' Again with the Comics, because every so often he'll defend Civil War (I think there are five people that actually like it) and discuss issues I could actually buy. Dave Campbell and Chris Sims do a great job, but I am never going to get my hands on those Silver-Age Jimmy Olsen mindfucks they skewer.

So I will stick with filling up this little plot of the blog-o-sphere with my creative musings. But I will try to keep the posts coming.

Oh, btw, I still want to review Lords of Dogtown, but it is a pretty low priority. Sorry for all the empty hype. As they say in the movies, "this is development hell."

Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...