Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Another Play

A bit of scene setting...before teachers leave my school for the summer they have to clean out their rooms. Like a check out/walk through before you leave.

How I Think The End Of The Year Will Go:

Staff: Hey, I am ready to be checked out.
Me: Yeah, you are! Phrasing, am I right!
Staff: 😁😁😁 You are so funny

How It Really Goes:

Staff: Hey, I am ready to be checked out
Me: Ok, coming! ***Drops the bag of trash and stack of Ipads I am juggling and runs back up 3 flights*** Ok...I'm here.
Staff: Why are you so sweaty? Are you wheezing?
Me: ***Darth Vader noise*** No, I'm good...I'm good!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...