Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Some Plays

Too long for a tweet but I got to make these two reference at work today eliciting chuckles from the audience and, indeed, I am human so I was proud and thank you to all my teachers in high school and college.

A Play 1

Colleague 1: Oh, they were mad they had to share their room today for tutoring

Colleague 2: No, you are kidding. I told her about the double booking.

Me: Yeah, that's bullshit. I told her too! And what does she tutor? Algebra! She is not broadcasting some top secret stuff. Its algebra. We have known about algebra since the fucking Crusades!

Colleague 1: I like spicy you

Me: You are now my favorite co-worker!

A Play 2:

Me: Everyday its a new grievance with him. He is like Martin Luther except without a church

Colleague 1* (Over text): I screamed laughed.


No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...