Monday, February 17, 2020

Three Dots: The Poem

Memes full of ticklish marrow
Humor escaping from my body
Snicker snacking through particle
Board frames that contain taxonimcially false friends. Did you get it? 
The message and the image
Reboot. Now, think about field set to harrow 
Clear your mind, get ready for this!
Did you get it? 
The message and the image?
Hit me. Reply. Pop your head.
Glaring dopamine condenses 
Everything I Am
Into the glare of a heart. Or a smiley face.
Nod. This is everything I am. Don't forget
Me. Or the time I wrestled that spider from the stall. Told no one of the coffee on your shirt.
Did you get it?
The message and the image?
Three dots in the shape of my favorite pattern. Constellation undulating in my miniature universe. You got it.
We got there, boys. And I spin in my chair

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...