Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Hiatus

Sorry for the two legitimate hiatuses, but I am off to Cleveland, OH to spend Christmas with my lovely girlfriend Amanda and her equally lovely family! No time for blogging there! Only time for fun! Not that blogging isn't fun.

Posting pictures of Daredevil kicking someone in the head?
Mad fun!

All the excitement of Books and Movies (They shall make their second return) I Should Have Already Read/Seem?
Mad fun!

Trying to think up sets of three for everything?
Mad..frustra...err...I mean fun. And pure comic gold.


I leave you with this special holiday themed picture!

Isn't that the fucking most adorable thing you have ever seen!? ISN'T IT!? Not even a panda cub with a Cupid-themed bow and arrow can topple the sheer cute factor of Carson J. Rabbit! Pretty much the greatest Christmas image you'll see outside of a DC Holiday special. Well, except for that bag of garbage in the background. Damn it!Anyway...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM CARSON RABBIT AND ALL OF US HERE AT FEAR OF THE BLANK PAGE!

Be back in town on December 26th 2006. Expect more after that day. Peace!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...