Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I promise

The whole point of this blog is that I want to get myself writing. However, sometimes I do scribble stuff down outside of the blog and that happened today. So I did write a nice little exercise in one of my journals while at work. So, there, I did write something today and kept the groove going. Trust me. I don't see the point in reproducing here on the blog as I should just focus on some new snippets and pieces. I am trying to get together a decent collection of flash fiction pieces as an imaginary book-project. More on that later.

But you must get something for checking out the blog, right?

Well here i it comes...



A PREVIEW!


Yes! Because Fear of the Blank Page is ripping up the bandwith I am going to give you something to titilate and excite before the actual post! Just like the summer movie season! It's not coping out. Just look at the title of the post. I promise its not coping out. Anyway...

For Christmas my lovely girlfriend Amanda and her lovely family gave me a PSP. Let me tell you it is one fine piece of machinery and with two GTA games on i I am kind of glad I am only half-employed. Since they (Amanda and her folks, that is) are extra cool they got me the PSP entertainment pack, which brought a game, movie, and memory stick. So I will submit myself to that very UMD movie that came with the PSP for an upcoming feature...

MOVIES I FELT OBLIGED TO SEE!

Make sure to keep checking back as this feature might be one time only. So until then await the Fear of the Blank Page's review of...



Gnarly! PEACE!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...