Friday, December 11, 2009

Life Lessons from Jason DeRulo

One of the latest, hit songs not only guides young men out of infidelity, but also on how to get out of any sticky situation! Just remember that...

"Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do But when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you..."



Check it out in several sample situations..

Situation 1

An example in the workplace...Beluga Heights!
Boss: "Johnson! Why wasn't the toner in the copier refilled? I just ran out in the middle of copying a 100 page file."

Our subject: "Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do But when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you..."

What our subject really means: "Sorry boss. I was wrapped up in some paperwork and forgot. But when I get that promotion, I will get someone to be on 24/7 toner patrol. Or order Xerox to make a toner less copier."

Boss: "Oh, OK."

Situation 2

An example at home...Take it away Jason!

Wife: "Damnit! Why didn't you take out the garbage? The dog got into it and spread it all over the kitchen floor."

Subject: "Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do But when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you..."

What our subject really means: "Sorry baby. The game was on and we were still ten minutes until halftime. However, once I get my government check I'll make sure to get us a maid. And I'll get rid of the dog."

Wife: "Oh, OK. I love you."

Take a note from the hit show Glee and sing everything.

Also, our researchers have found that Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" is helpful in getting out of awkward holiday moments like you re gifted someone's gift back to themselves or you make a face when getting another long sleeved polo from your family. Just tell them...

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Papa, paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be
Papa, paparazzi





No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...