Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cleaning Up The Past

As part of the relaunch I decided not to edit any of my previous posts. I realize there could be some embarrassing posts from back then. I was a much different person back then. Whenever you hear that your brain automatically leans towards the pejorative. Back then I drank a lot. Back then I had yet to be challenged. I don't have anything so dramatic, but my blog was meandering and masquerading as cohesive. Now it is just 100% stream of consciousness!

Getting back to the original point, I did tweak some of the colors on the template for the relaunch. I am notoriously awful when it comes to matching colors and formatting. You see a lot of teal and orange in movie posters nowadays and I had no idea what that was until I read some review blogs and learned about the color wheel. I mean, there is an actual tool that helps you match up colors!? What voodoo is this!?

Now if only they had something to tell me if this tie goes with this shirt
When I tweaked the template and looked back through the archives I realized some of the older posts are unreadable because the colors merge or clash. I am slowly fixing them, but just wanted to let you know. I would love a comment or two one day but I don't want them to be "GAH! MY EYES!"


No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...