Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's the Internet so time for CATS

There can be peace in the world because I saw this...


Our two cats (Lila on top and Curie on the bottom) hate each other in that special way cats reserve for each other. It is to toxic that I often refer to Curie as the upstairs cat and Lila as the downstairs cat (Which means two litter boxes and food bowls), but here they are all snuggled up relatively close on the couch. 

It is tricky to tell in this photo, but they are not "twins" or otherwise related. They are both gray and white and in eerily similar layouts only compounded by the fact that we got them eerily similar collars. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...