Sunday, September 15, 2019

Experiment: Some phony non-fiction

He had developed a habit of sleeping on the  couch. This was before the first trial. Some biographers believed there may have been a case of undiagnosed sleep apnea, but there never was an official review or suspicion. "He didnt mind it all," said Parker, Nelson's first son through his second wife. "He felt like a rogue." It showed he could remain unbothered even by something as quotidian as sleep.
"The couch would swallow you alive," continued Parkee. "Sit on it and you would never comeback."

Gerardo never left notes on this habit but other interviews claimed he loved it.  "I think he felt that he was on some journey" said his daughter, Philomena, also from the second marriage, citing her father's penchant to narrate everything. "So he was always bumming on someone's couch. My dad would would eat dry toast on the floor under the table sometimes and tell us he was eating his rations after being shot down over France. He would be ready to go after this bit of energy, crawling over trenches, back to camp. So, it was just another story to act."

An anonymous co-worker told me that she asked Nelson once if/how their parents ever had sex. "Houseguests sleep on couches, not spouses," she told me in our chat. When I asked the children they both answered similarly. "Never thought about it. They are my parents, you know?"said Parker.

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...