Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Kid Tricks

My kids cant read yet and my son fights homework with a rage usually saved for rock throwing at riot cops (ok, son. We are not trying out for the  Gaza tear gas toss back squad!) but dont say I never taught them.

Everytime my kids see a narwhal they scream...

"There goes a narwhal! Motion in the ocean! Air hose broke!"

Which is a bit from an episode of MST3K.

They also say "Hi-keeba" instead of "Hi-yah" when pretending to karate chop which is also MST3K.

And dont say the word troll because the kids will sign the Troll Toll song from the Always Sunny Nightman episode.

Take that, Fortnite!

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...