Thursday, November 07, 2019

A Play

I appreciate the wired vs tired (or woke vs broke) meme on Twitter. It is usually tongue in cheek and related to the galaxy brain meme. Something like...

Tired: Milk in my cereal 

Wired: OJ in my cereal!

But they can be sincere

Broke: Bitching on Twitter 

Woke: Going to vote and do soemthing about it

They are usually much better. Here is mine, which is not very succinct 

Wired: Mustering enough courage to ask a coworker to have an after work drink at the Tiki bar. They still said no but friendship goals!

Tired: Can't anyway because you need to take your kid to counseling.

OR

Woke: Ask your wife to take the kid to counseling so you can go to the Tiki bar with coworker.

Broke: Explaining to your wife why you are going to the bar with said coworker.


No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...