Friday, November 29, 2019

Bad Omen

I took this picture of my mother watching TV on Thanksgiving. It's her favorite channel, The Weather Channel, which in recent years took up the local news mantra of panic over the mundane.

 News Channel 13 shares with you the shocking tale of how the devices meant to keep kids entertained are really spying on them! ***quick cut to some parent wearing one of those Looney Tuned attitude shirts from the 90s*** "I had no clue. They was watching my kids!" 

Now its Weather Channel save it is winter storms they give names to because ratings. Which lesd my mother to keep shouting Ezekiel  Ezekiel as that was the name of the storm.

The skeleton is someone who died because my mother killed them. Either she never stopped talking and they succumbed to dehydration or she said something so madcap they had an aneurysm. See his outstretched hand? He died screaming "What the fuck!?"

This needs to be captioned. I call it bad omen

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...