Friday, December 13, 2019

Cranberry Rascals

At work someone brought in extra holiday chocolates to leave in the common kitchen. A pro move I have used myself when dumping extra food. Save these were dark chocolate, caramel, nut and dried cranberry clusters. They were nice with a hint of saltiness but the name cracked me up.

Cranberry Rascals

I will let you finish giggling. Which I did because that's a name.

A Cranberry Rascal...sounds like a mischievous faerie that rises up from the bog to tell the heroine fruit based riddles.

The Cranberry Rascals...that's the name of the Ocean Spray acapella group that comes together at every company holiday party. 

The Cranberry Rascal...that's the name of the seasonal smoothie at the bagel place but sometimes they run out of the frozen cranberry concentrate so you need to order the regular Mango Madness one. 

The Cranberry Rascals...the name of the intramural all city softball team of Cranberry, PA.

Tee hee!




No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...