Sunday, April 26, 2020

Fleeting Time

Today I went for a walk. To further cheat death and guarantee I'm around
Longer to pay off my car
Write "From hells heart I stab at thee" on the
final check. Laugh a bit longer at memes shared by my crush. That report from work
The Pantiloni Landscaping account. Copy is
my passion. We got it. 
I take supplements. GNC is essential.
Fish oil and zinc and vitamin c
Longer to see the films soon to be leaked 
on the web. Those poor actors.
I'll fit in college pants again I've drug around every move. Cedar chest crammed with them.
On the walk, I moved the fallen branches of 
Scotch Pine away from the foot path. Twisted boughs from the trail into some strangers backyard. "There." I said. "Safe" Attaboy.
"Damnit." Stranger said. "Not again."
False fall where cold winds shimmer the ponds of water on the sidewalk
"I'm spent," gurgles the drowned grass. No more room the water takes over the dips in the trail. This valley is now a lake. For the fleeting time being.

No comments:

Long Night of Solace

I think I'm going to put the blog formally on hiatus. I've reached a comfortable nadir in my life, edging between depression and spu...